Glasgow Walking Lunch
The story of the city told through food and drink
- The story of Glasgow divides neatly into four stages ... so why not celebrate each one with some food and drink?
- Visit one of the city's earliest watering holes
- Find out what connects Robert Burns to a cafe on Duke Street
- Learn how a family recipe from the Outer Hebrides helped to regenerate the Merchant City
- Enjoy good food and conversation on the way
Visit hidden historic sites and sample food and drink from some of the best independent eateries in the city.
£36.50, plus booking fee, including four courses, a beer/cocktail and a coffee as well as services of friendly guides and hosts along the way.
For group enquiries, gift vouchers, allergy info and Ts and Cs, email:
See recent pics and find out more on Facebook
or read some recent reviews.